2. Payment. A 40% deposit (of the cottage rental) will secure your Booking. The balance is due eight weeks prior to your holiday. Cheques, debit and credit cards are welcome. Credit cards subject to a 2.5% surcharge. Booking fee £22 (inc Vat) pw & a refundable security fee, £50 or £100 for four bed homes.
3. Cancellation Insurance. Once you have booked your holiday you are liable for the full holiday cost. We therefore recommend that you have your own insurance.
4. Linen and towels. Property descriptions will indicate whether linen/towels are included in the price of your holiday. You can use our recommended hire service for some properties as indicated or you can bring your own. Charges are £27.50 per double, £15.00 single and towels £6.00, beds are made up for you. Please telephone Lesley at Purbeck Linen Hire on 01929 425434.
5. Pets Go Free. Pets are welcome where stated and there is no charge. Pets are however not to be left unattended or into bedrooms. Gardens must be cleared before you leave.
6. Cots and High Chairs. Are provided free of charge if indicated (max 18 months). Linen will not be provided. You can use our recommended hire service. Travel Cots (£18pw) and High Chairs (£17pw). Please telephone Emma at Tiny Treasures on 01202 736110.
7. Heating. All heating charges are included in the price of your holiday. Subject to our booking terms and conditions. You should however expect to bring logs etc for open fires unless stated otherwise.
8. Arrival. Directions and key arrangements are sent out one week prior to your holiday. You can arrive at any time after 3 pm. kindly vacate by 10 am.
9. Cleaning. Cottages are cleaned in between each let. We do ask guests to ensure that all crockery/cutlery are clean and that furniture is returned to its original position. Please note that our cleaners only have a limited amount of time to clean your holiday home so please ensure you leave your cottage as you found it.
10. After Booking. We will then confirm your holiday in writing. Your confirmation letter will confirm your booked dates, amount owed, due date and includes important information that you should read through carefully. If you decide to cancel your holiday you will be liable for the full holiday cost.
Terms and Conditions